Before meeting with your event planner its great to have a few answers ready to some very important questions.
The following is a great beginners list:
1. Where is the location of your wedding? If you do not have a location in mind what are 3 elements that you need your venue to have (i.e. should it be urban, have water elements, stone/brick, two-story windows, greenery, etc.)
2. How many guests will you be inviting?
3. What is your on day budget? (this will be the most important question) – your planner will help you balance out your budget and which vendors & their quality will be best within your budgetary requirements.
4. What services will you need? Although there are similarities with each wedding, there are definite differences and your planner will be able to highlight your unique attributes to make your day shine.
5. What suppliers will you want to hire? This is great in the way it goes hand in hand with the services you need. We once had a couple needing a DDR machine and that was very important to them. Not every couple will want a DDR machine.
6. What are your special requirements for your wedding venue?
7. Do you have guests with any food or dietary restrictions any allergies?
8. What is your color palette? Start with 2-3 colors and then you can choose a couple others as your accents.
9. What would you like to have as a theme?
10. What is your favorite flower? What flowers are you allergic too?
11. What are your visions of the day?
Some other important questions are: How do you want to feel on the day of your wedding? How do you want your guests to feel? What are three important moments you do not want to miss on your wedding day?
Planning a wedding can be stressful and at times overwhelming but our Planners, Coordinators and Designers are always here for you and look forward to hearing about your love story! Call us 847-675-3789 or text us at 847-892-6125 <3